Do you love cakes? Do you love the combination of hazelnut and chocolate? Then this recipe will delight you! The basic ingredients are the Bee Good (honey with hazelnut paste) and the organic chocolate with Goji Berries! The amazing recipe was created for a good cause by our beloved friend and blogger Ariadne Pylarinou. Take a look at her blog!
180 g butter with margarine
120 g granulated sugar
120 g soft brown sugar
4 teaspoons Bee Good (honey with hazelnut paste)
4 medium eggs
30g cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
550 g soft flour
50 g grated hazelnuts
200 g chocolate with goji berries
1. Preheat the oven on 180 degrees (in the air mode).
2. In a metal pan with boiled water put a metal bowl, beware not to be in touch with the water. Pour butter, the chocolate cut into pieces and the Bee Good. Mix with a spatula until the materials have become a smooth cream.
3. In another bowl, mix the eggs with the crystal and brown sugar. Stir at a high speed of mixer until your mix becomes fluffy. Then you pour it into the butter-chocolate mixture.
4. Sift the powders (flour, cocoa and baking powder) and add them to your main mix. Finally put the roasted hazelnuts.
5. Grease well with butter your favorite form of cake, pour the mixture and bake for 35-45 minutes. In 40 minutes you can do the test with the knife.
6. Let the cake cool down for at least two hours and prepare the ganache.
For the ganache:
You will need 150gr chocolate and 100ml heavy cream. Chop the chocolate and pour it into a bowl. In a saucepan heat the cream until it is hot. Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. Let for one minute and mix with a spatula. Once it is ready, cover the surface of the cake using a spoon. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and Goji berries!
~ You can replace granulated sugar with brown. You will then have to use 140 g.
~ For more hazelnut flavor, you can add 2 teaspoons of Bee Good extra.
Time to cook for a good cause! All you have to do is to use the products of Wise Greece in your daily cooking and you help us provide food to children and homeless in need … Learn more and support our non profit Initiative!