DESFA in cooperation with Wise Greece and with the support of the Region and the University of Western Macedonia, present the program “We give energy to the future“.
This is an Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Digital Skills Training Program, which will be carried out with the contribution of experienced trainers, who will offer practical and up-to-date knowledge.
- How do we easily create a business plan?
- How do we go from idea to action?
- What are the secrets of a successful campaign?
- How do we build our own website or pitch deck?
- How do we build a successful brand, where do we secure funding and how do we create effective online advertising campaigns?
- How sustainability can become a business opportunity
These and many more topics will be analyzed in the educational program addressed to citizens, employees and students of Western Macedonia.
- Free participation with necessary registration at www.energeiastomellon.gr
- A Certificate of Attendance is given
The topics of the programme
- Training of business plan
- Financial plan training
- Funding sources
- Effective presentations (pitching)
- Branding, product and service design
- Business trends of the future
- Key site design
- Online advertising of products and services
- Content creation for social media
- Team and project management
- E-Shop creation and product promotion
- Leadership skills, Negotiation and more
- It is addressed to adult citizens living, working or studying in Western Macedonia, who are interested in technology, entrepreneurship, sustainability, marketing etc.
- It will take place online and will have interactive content.
- It is implemented by experienced trainers who will offer practical knowledge to the participants, as they are themselves entrepreneurs or business executives.
- Supported by Mentors who will share their own professional and business stories with the participants.
- Topics are analysed and skills are provided that are essential for the student or modern professional/entrepreneur, whatever stage of their career they are at.
- Provided free to all with registration required at www.energeiastomellon.gr
- A Certificate of Attendance is provided.